If you are affected are COVID-19 financially or emotionally, please contact one of these numbers or websites. If we can help you in any way, please call our office at 508-425-6945. If you need assistance with other resources not listed here please call us and we will research the information and give it to you.
For individuals & families
- MA Unemployment- 617-626-6800, https://www.mass.gov/unemployment-insurance-ui-online
- Suicide Hotline- 1-800-273-8255, https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Information- State Dial- 211
- MA Attorney General- 617-727-3465, https://www.mass.gov/orgs/office-of-attorney-general-maura-healey
- Food Assistance -No kids Hungry- 800-222-1767, Nokidhungry.org
- Food assistance- 508.842.3663, Feedingamerica.org
- Food Assistance- (508) 842-3663, https://foodbank.org/
- Food Assistance for seniors, (508)852-3205, Mealsonwealsamerica.org
- Substance abuse hotline- National Helpline, 800-662-4257, https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
- SBA loan, Paycheck Protection Program, https://www.sba.gov/document/sba-form–paycheck-protection-program-borrower-application-form
- SBA Loan options: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- There are multiple cities, towns, and businesses giving grants of $5,000.00 to $10,000.00. They are not posted here as the deadlines change frequently.